Grin 100% Natural Kids Toothpaste Orange Flavour
We don’t think kids need artificial sparkles or a fake bubble gum flavour to get excited about brushing… so we’ve left the unnecessary extras out! Grin 100% Natural Kids toothpaste is a gentle and effective gel specifically formulated to give the kindest treatment to your little one’s baby teeth. Developed in cooperation with New Zealand dentists and chemists, it helps to clean your child’s entire mouth. Clean, white baby teeth + naturally soothed gums + a great taste that even the fussiest little brusher will love – now that’s something to make kids and their parents grin!
- Made in New Zealand from 100% natural ingredients
- Organic Calendula Oil, Organic Sea Salt and Organic Aloe Vera help to inhibit bacteria growth and soothe gums
- Available in natural orange or natural strawberry flavour; “delicious”, real fruit flavours that even the fussiest little brushers will love.
- Natural sugar-free xylitol adds a hint of natural sweetness and helps to prevent plaque build-up with regular brushing. All the yum, with none of the bad stuff!
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), NO Triclosan, NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours, NO artificial flavours, NO fragrance and NO harsh abrasives
- Fluoride, paraben and palm oil free
- The only natural toothpaste available in New Zealand dental clinics
- Not tested on animals
- Does not contain gluten
Organic Calendula Oil
This sunshine yellow flower doesn’t just look pretty – it’s pretty powerful, too. Calendula oil contains potent antimicrobial and antioxidant compounds that are effective in killing harmful, cavity-causing bacteria. The anti-inflammatory properties of calendula oil also make it gentle and soothing on developing teeth and gums.
Organic Sea Salt
Ever wondered why dentists suggest rinsing with saltwater after a dental procedure? The alkaline nature of sea salt increases the pH balance of your mouth, creating an environment that bacteria really, really hate. The sea salt we’ve put in Grin is certified organic, so it retains more of the good stuff such as calcium, magnesium, silicon, phosphorus and iron.
Organic Aloe Leaf Extract
We all know how good Aloe Vera feels on sensitive, stressed skin – but did you know it’s great for oral health, too? A study published in the May/June 2009 issue of General Dentistry found that Aloe Vera gel was just as effective as regular toothpaste in cleaning teeth and eliminating cavity-causing bacteria. Unlike regular toothpaste, however, Aloe Vera is all-natural and contains no harsh abrasives – making it a gentler choice for your little one’s mouth.
Directions for use:
For best results, brush at least twice a day after meals.